Monday, June 22, 2009

hey im new here=)

Good morning=)

oouuh i cant sleep,i need to do something..suddenly,i had an idea..im thinking properly..yaa!!why dont i write a blog to express myself..okay..aarrgghh..eh afdal why dont u help me to finish this thing up..im kinda blur here..hahahaaha..does my name ringing any bells??nope i guess..im nobody just ordinary person who have a good life..yaa rite!!im lost,im tired i dont have anything except my family and friends..im a vampire!!!A reanimated corpse that is believed to rise from the grave at night to suck the blood of sleeping people..yaa thats me!but i dont suck people's blood..maybe i would like to try someday..huh??

2 comments:

  1. A reanimated corpse that is believed to rise from the grave at night to suck the blood of sleeping people.

    riiite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lantak ko la z...
    ko nk jdi vampire ke pe ker...

    ReplyDelete